When you open the Envision App for the first time after downloading, it will start with the Onboarding which contains guides to understand each of the functionalities. For more information, see Onboarding on Envision App
After the Onboarding, every time you open the app, the main screen will be displayed. The layout of the Envision App is divided into different tabs. The first level which is located at the bottom has 5 tabs containing the main categories and settings, you can find in order from left to right the following tabs: Read, Identify, Find, Glasses and Settings.
By tapping on any of the main categories Read, Identify or Find you will open a second level just above where you will be presented with three more features that you can access. Below is a list of the features you can find in each of these tabs:
- Read: Instant Text, Scan Text and Library.
- Identify: Describe Scene, Detect Colors and Scan Barcode.
- Find: Find People, Find Objects and Teach Envision.
On the other hand, for the Glasses and Settings tabs, a new screen will be displayed with different actions available.
Below is a list of the options you can find in each of these tabs:
- Glasses: On this screen, you can Request a Demo or Pair your Envision Glasses with the Envision App.
- Settings: Here you will find all the configurations you can make to personalise your experience within the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.