When you open the Envision App for the first time after downloading, it will start with the Onboarding which contains guides to understand each of the functionalities. For more information, see Onboarding on Envision App
After Onboarding, every time you open the app, the main screen will appear. The Envision App layout is divided into different tabs. The first level, located at the bottom, has 3 tabs: App, Envision Glasses and Settings
By tapping on any of the main categories App, Envision Glasses and Settings you will open a second level just above where you will be presented with more features that you can access.
Below is a list of the features you can find in each of these tabs:
- App Tab: Once you have selected this tab, to access the second level which will open all the Envision App features, swipe to the left with one finger. By default, the first option will be Instant Text. To move from one feature to another, you can swipe up or down. The next features in order are Scan Text, Library, Import File, Scan Barcode, Describe Scene, Find Objects and More Features tab. If you select the More Features menu and swipe up twice, you will find the following features: Find People, Teach Envision and Detect Colors.
- Glasses Tab: On this screen, you can Request a Demo or Pair your Envision Glasses with the Envision App. If you are already an Envision Glasses user, you will hear the following options: Status, Battery, Wi-Fi, Settings and Help.
- Settings Tab: Here you will find all the settings you can configure to customize your experience within the app. The following options will be presented:
- Account Details
- Support Envisioners
- What's new in this update? Updates are similarly available here: New Updates & Release Notes
- Menu Structure: This option provides the possibility to add, hide or rearrange the features of the main menu and the More Features sub-menu as desired.
- Dark Mode
- Processing Sound
- Reading Language
- Language Detection
- Layout Detection
- Speech or Text-To-Speech
- Color Detection
- Give Feedback
- Data Sharing
- Share with Friends
- Write a Review
- About Envision
Envision App Video Tutorial
To get started with the new Envision App layout, please check out the video tutorial below: