There are three kinds of frames that can be used with Envision Glasses:
- Titanium Frame: These are the standard lightweight frames that are shipped with every pair of Envision Glasses. These frames do not have lenses or the possibility to attach them. It has a sleek, minimalist design, and the frame itself is made of titanium, which makes it very durable.
- Protective Smith Optics Frames: These are slightly larger frames and hence can accommodate larger lenses that provide greater coverage of the eye. This frame comes with zero-power lenses and can be purchased as an accessory with the Envision Glasses. The zero-power lenses can be replaced by taking them to your preferred optician with custom tinted lenses or polarised sunglasses in addition to your applicable prescription.
- Fashion Lux Frames: These stylish designer frames come with elegant prints and clear lenses that can be purchased as an accessory with Envision Glasses. The clear lenses can be replaced by taking them to your preferred optician with custom tinted lenses or polarised sunglasses, in addition to your applicable prescription. We currently offer two styles of this frame with the following names:
Fashion Lux Frames Sajama Tortoise
Fashion Lux Frames Avella Granite
When you purchase your Envision Glasses, by default they are already attached to the Titanium Frame, therefore should you decide to order an additional Fashionable Lux or Protective Smith Optics Frame, you will have both the Titanium Frame and the additional frame ordered.
You can purchase additional frames or lenses at any time by tapping on the links below:
- To purchase your Protective Smith Optics Frames, please tap here.
- To purchase two separate Dark Lenses compatible with the Protective Smith Optics Frames, please tap here.
- To purchase your Fashion Lux Frames Sajama Tortoise please tap here.
- To purchase your Fashion Lux Frames Avella Granite please tap here.
To attach your Protective Smith Optics or Fashion Lux frames, you can detach one of the arms of the selected additional frame, similar to how you detach the Titanium Frame from the glasses via the hinge. To attach and detach frames to the body of the Envision Glasses you can follow the steps in this article: Attaching the Envision Glasses Frame