To hear everything that the glasses speak out to you, the Envision Glasses count with three audio output channels:
The speaker is located where the right outer ear is positioned, in order for you to properly hear the audio output of Envision Glasses.
The Envision Glasses contain a built-in Bluetooth module. This allows the device to connect to not only the Envision app, but to other Bluetooth devices such as headphones and earbuds as well.
Connecting to Bluetooth headphones, earbuds, or speakers
- With your Envision Glasses powered on, turn on the device you would like to pair and ensure it is in pairing mode.
- From the category menu of the glasses, go to Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- One-finger double-tap on Connect Devices. You will hear a pending sound. This means the Envision Glasses are looking for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- A list of nearby Bluetooth devices will be read out. Swipe through with one finger to find the name of your desired Bluetooth device.
- One-finger double tap on the name of your desired Bluetooth device.
- A processing sound will play. After this, please do a one-finger double tap again and your device should be connected and audio should play from your Bluetooth device.
Connecting to AirPods
The instructions below are meant for AirPods and all other devices which use Apple’s W2-chip such as AirPods Pro, Beats Powerbeats, and more.
- With both AirPods inside the charging case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the button on the back of your charging case. The status light will begin to flash white, indicating your AirPods are in Bluetooth Pairing mode.
- Grab your Envision Glasses and go to Settings.
- Navigate to Bluetooth.
- A list of nearby devices will be read to you. Do a one-finger swipe forward to the name of your AirPods.
- Take the AirPods out of the case and put them on.
- One-finger double-tap on the name of your AirPods and wait.
- A success sound will play when your AirPods are connected with the Envision Glasses. In some cases, it might take up to 10 seconds before the sound plays.
Wired Connection: USB-C Converter
At the back of the body, you will find a port to connect USB-C devices to the Envision Glasses. This port is used to charge the device with the provided cable, but it can also be used to attach earphones, hearing aids, or speakers to your glasses.
Using other devices that don't support USB-C
If you have speakers or earphones that do not work with USB-C, you can also use a converter. So if your earphones have a traditional 3.5mm audio jack, try looking for a USB-C Male to Audio Jack Female Converter. Make sure that the converter does not have DAC built-in. Plugin the audio jack of your earphones in the female audio jack of the converter and the USB-C in the back of the Envision Glasses. That's it!
Disclaimer: Some users have reported that some wired headphones block the audio output of Envision Glasses at 20% volume. If you experience this problem, please contact us at email@example.com – We, therefore, recommend, if possible, the use of Bluetooth headsets compatible with 5.0 Bluetooth.